This tutorial will show you how to remove the AUD’s from an existing H.265 elementary stream and save the newly generated stream to file.
1. Start off by going to File menu and selecting Open (or simply pressing “Ctrl + O”). In the newly opened window navigate to the file containing the elementary stream that you want to modify.
2. Then open the Tools menu and select Remove AUD.
3. You will be asked to choose a file name for the newly generated file. Navigate to the folder you wish to contain the file and enter a file name, then click Save.
4. After that a form will open with information of the current state of the processing, which will automatically close when everything is complete.
5. When the newly generated file is saved, you will be asked if you want to open it now. Select No if you want to continue the work with the original file.
The next screenshot shows the modified H.265 elementary stream.