This tutorial will show you how to multiplex elementary streams.
1. Make sure that the Multiplex tab on the upper side has been selected. Then you can select the type of multiplex you want to make (it can be changed anytime). You can do that by clicking on the dropdown menu shown on the screenshot.
2. Next you can choose the multiplexing settings by clicking on the button next to the dropdown menu. Doing so will open up a form where you can the settings you want.
For loading the defaults for the selected preset press the button. You can save the settings to file by pressing the button and you can load them later by clicking on the button. When you are finished you can close the form by pressing the button which will apply the settings. Or if you do not want the changes to be saved you can click the button.
3. Next you will need to add the elementary streams for the multiplexing by pressing Add Stream in the Multiplex menu (or simply by pressing the button) and then navigating to the file which contains the elementary stream.
If you have added some files by mistake you can fix that by selecting them and pressing Remove Stream in the Multiplex menu or by pressing the button. If you want to remove all the added streams at once you can do so by clicking on the button.
4. Select the name for the multiplexed file by writing it under Destination File.
Or you can select the destination file by pressing the button. Then navigate to the folder you wish to contain the file and enter a file name, then click Save.
5. You can start the multiplexing process by selecting Start Multiplex from the Multiplex menu or by pressing the button.
After the multiplexing has been started you will have the option to abort the process by selecting Abort Multiplex from the Multiplex menu or by pressing the button.