This tutorial will show you how to extract only the selected PID's and saving them into a new MPEG Transport stream file. The TS packets from the selected PID streams have the same content and order as in the original stream.
1. Start off by going to File menu and selecting Open (or simply pressing “Ctrl + O”). In the newly opened window navigate to the file containing the elementary stream that you want to work with.
2. Then open the Tools menu and select Extract PID's.
3. A form with all the found PID's in the stream will open. You can select the PID's you want to extract and then click the Add button. You can remove already added PID by selecting the PID and clicking the Remove button. To remove all the PID's click the Clear button. After you are finished with adding the PID's and you want to proceed to the extraction, click the OK button.
To add a PID which is not in the list click the Custom button and a new form will show, where you can enter the number of the PID you want to extract and click OK to confirm.
4. After that you will be asked to choose a file name for the newly generated file. Navigate to the folder you wish to contain the file and enter a file name, then click Save.
5. When the newly generated file is saved, you will be asked if you want to open it now. Select No if you want to continue the work with the original file.
The next screenshot shows the modified H.264 elementary stream.