There are two types of conversion present in Subtitle Converter: standard (batch) conversion and watch folder conversion. Read more about each conversion below.
This tutorial will show you how to convert one or many files at a time from one subtitle type to another.
1. Make sure that the Batch tab is selected on the top of the window. You have three basic options for adding files that you wish to be converted.
3. You can set the output frames per second by using the dropdown menu as shown on the screenshot.
4. You can choose the output subtitle format type by selecting one from the dropdown menu under Destination Subtitle Format.
This tutorial will show you how to convert all the subtitles from certain folders to another subtitle types on the fly (every file added to one of the chosen folders will be instantly converted) using the Watch Folder function.
1. Make sure that the Watch Folder tab is selected on the top of the window. Then you need to add a directory to the Watch Folder list. Do so by following the next few steps:
2. After you have finished with the list, you can start the watch folder conversion by pressing the button. When the conversion is armed - all the subtitle files found in one of the watch folders and the ones added to it at a later time will automatically be converted using the settings corresponding to the folder in which they reside.