This tutorial will show you how to remultiplex and save only the desired program from MPEG transport stream. All the PID's, except the PAT, are transferred with the same content and order. And the PAT table is reconstructed for the new stream.
1. Start off by going to File menu and selecting Open (or simply pressing “Ctrl + O”). In the newly opened window navigate to the file containing the elementary stream that you want to work with.
2. Then open the Tools menu and select Extract Program.
3. A form where you can enter the number of the program you want to extract will show. To proceed click OK.
4. After that you will be asked to choose a file name for the newly generated file. Navigate to the folder you wish to contain the file and enter a file name, then click Save.
5. When the newly generated file is saved, you will be asked if you want to open it now. Select No if you want to continue the work with the original file.
The next screenshot shows the modified H.264 elementary stream.